Tripura Tour 6 night/7 Days
6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : Agartala, Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary, Ujjayanta Palace, Neermahal, Sepahijala
Tour Activities : Boating
Agartala, Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary and Ujjayanta Palace Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :-Pickup from Airport – Evening marketing night stay at Hotel Agartala
Day 2 :-After breakfast – Unokoti sightseeing (According to Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva once spent a night here en route to Kashi. 99,99,999 gods and goddesses followed him. He had asked his followers to wake up before sunrise and make their way towards Kashi) – Night stay at Kumarghat /Unokoti Tourist Lodge Hotel.
Day 3 :- After breakfast – 14th Goodest Temple – Sepahijala wildlife sanctuary sightseeing famous for spectacle monkey - Tripureswari temple (The temple was constructed in 1501 A.D. by the then Maharaja Dhanya Manikya. In the eastern side of the temple there is the famous 'Kalyan Sagar' lake where fishes and tortoises of huge sizes are found and devotees feed them with "Muri" (puffed rice) and biscuits. No fishing is permitted in the Kalyan Sagar lake) – Bhubaneswari temple – night stay at Udaipur Hotel
Day 4 :- After breakfast – Domboor Island Narikel Kunja Sightseeing (The look of the lake is like tabour shaped small drum, “Dumboor” of Lord Shiva from which the name “Dumboor” originates. A massive and breathtaking water body of 41 sq.km.) – Chabimura sightseeing (Chabimura is famous for its panels of rock carvings on the steep mountain wall on the bank of Gomati. There are huge images carved of Shiva, Vishnu, kartika, Mahisasurmardini Durga and other Gods and goddesses. These images date back to the 15th-16th centuries AD.) night stay at Udaipur Hotel.
Day 5 :- After breakfast-Pilak sightseeing (Archeological site Many images and structures, belonging to Buddhist and Hindu sects, have been discovered here since 1927. The antiquities found here are dated to 8th to 12th centuries) – Neermahal sightseeing (Neermahal is a former royal palace built by Maharaja of Tripura Kingdom Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya bahadur of the erstwhile Kingdom of Tripura, India in the middle of the lake Twijilikma in the 1930s.) –Kasba kali Temple (Kasbeswari Kali Mata or Kamalasagar Kali Temple was built on a hill-top by Maharaja Dhanya Manikya in the late 15th century. It is situated just beside the Bangladesh border) – night stay at Agartala Hotel.
Day 6 :- Full day Agartala city Tour including State Museum Ujjayanta Palace – Heritage park – Jaganath Temple – Laxminarayan Bari – Purbasha marketing (Handicraft & Silk saree)- Akhura Boarder Indu – Bangla Flag down parade night stay at Agartala hotel .
Day 7 :- After breakfast –drop Airport End of Tour.
More Details about Agartala, Sepahijala Wildlife Sanctuary and Ujjayanta Palace Tour
- CP (Room + Breakfast)
- Accommodation & Transportation
- 01. Entry & Boating or any other not mentioned in the package
- * 50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount & rest amount will be paid before start Journey.
- 01. Hotel rates are subject to change/ hike as per hotel policies during Dussehra, Diwali, Christmas & New Year periods.
02. Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
This is only a quote and no blocking/booking of any sort is done
Every effort has been taken to make the package to suit your requirement. However, if you need any further changes or have any queries please feel free to contact at the undersigned. We’ll be very happy to assist you & make your trip memorable one.
03. Driver allowance is calculated for a day basis. The vehicle used before 07.00 or after 21.00 would attract additional charges
04. Our representative will hold the placard outside the exit gate of the Airport.
05. No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike
06. Itiniery may be changed as per availability of room.
07. Road Blocks, Flood, Strick, riots or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.